Popular as a classroom text, for review, and as a clinical quick-reference, this time-saving resource helps medical students master the rationale behind antibiotic selection for common bacterial pathogens and infectious diseases.
Updated content reflects the latest antibiotic medications available on the market, and new full-color illustrations strengthen users’ understanding of the application of antibiotic drug treatment.
- New full-color illustrations reinforce comprehension with greater clarity.
- Updated content familiarizes users with the most relevant antibacterial agents and treatment guidelines.
- Succinct, practical guidelines simplify challenging content for easier understanding.
- Additional pearls emphasize mnemonics and enhance retention of critical information.
- Remember boxes, History boxes, and drug tables save time with fast access to key information for selecting anti-infection agents.
- Extensive review cases and questions reinforce learning and clinical application.
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Hauser, Alan R.
Edition: 3rd Ed.
Doody Core Title:
- 2.27 (Infectious Disease)
Antibiotic Basics for Clinicians: The ABCs of Choosing the Right Antibacterial Agent
- Critical Care Medicine: The Essentials and More
- Pathophysiology Made Incredibly Easy!
- Clinical Scenarios in Surgery: Decision Making and Operative Technique
- AWHONN's High-Risk & Critical Care Obstetrics
- Hensley's Practical Approach to Cardiothoracic Anesthesia
- Handbook of Patient Care in Vascular Diseases
- Zuckerman Parker Handbook of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics for Primary Care
- Handbook of Chronic Kidney Disease Management
- Lippincott Manual of Nursing Practice
- Handbook of Pediatric Surgery
- Master Techniques in Surgery: Breast Surgery
- Torres' Patient Care in Imaging Technology
- Green's Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychopharmacology
- Digital Echo Atlas, The: A Multimedia Reference
- M.D. Anderson Surgical Oncology Handbook, The
- Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Oncology, The
- Manual of Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Clinical Cases in Eye Care
- Fundamentals of High-Resolution Lung CT: Common Findings, Common Patterns, Common Diseases, and Differential Diagnosis
- Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Hematology, The
- Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology: Glaucoma
- Handbook of Pediatric Urology
- Triage Protocols for Aging Adults
- Operative Standards for Cancer Surgery: Volume II: Esophagus, Melanoma, Rectum, Stomach, Thyroid
- Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology: Retina
- Respiratory Care Made Incredibly Easy!
- Kaplan & Sadock's Pocket Handbook of Psychiatric Drug Treatment
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Telephone Triage for Obstetrics & Gynecology