Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Accessible through LWWHealthLibrary.com, this comprehensive book/multimedia package selection of 18 authoritative books - covering exercise physiology, biomechanics, sports psychology, and motor control - that all students enrolled in an Exercise Science undergraduate program must master for ACSM exam success and eventual professoinal practice.
• 19 leading Lippincott textbooks in Exercise Science - many published in collaboration with the American College of Sports Medicine
• Over 3,600 images, downloadable as PowerPoint slides
• Over 2,400 multiple-choice questions with explanations and chapter level remediation
• Real-world clinical cases
• Hundreds of videos demonstrating important techniques
• Instructor PowerPoints, lab manuals, and worksheets to supplement comprehension
Features of LWW Health Library:
•Ovid Insights Widget associated with each chapter of every text that automatically curates relevant journal content
• Personal accounts offered to institutional users that allow for out of IP range access for up to 30 days and the ability to print/download/save chapters
• New editions are continuously added in tandem with print publication
• Online self-assessment to further enhance student’s exam preparation
• Users can search or browse content across both collections
• All content optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile usage
Please note we always add new editions as soon they are published!
Be sure to visit here for the most up-to-date list of all books.