Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Accessible through LWWHealthLibrary.com, this comprehensive collection features 23 authoritative books in topical areas that all students enrolled in an Exercise Science undergraduate programs must master. Additionally, the ACSM Certification Suite offers targeted content chosen specifically to support in the comprehension and preparation for taking the ACSM Certification examination.
The collection features key titles – including many from the American College of Sports Medicine – in an easy-to-search and browse experience.
Features of this collection:
• LWW’s leading Exercise Science content offered in one digital product with sophisticated semantic search and user-friendly navigation
• Nearly 5,000 images, downloadable as PowerPoint slides
• Over 4,000 multiple-choice questions with explanations and chapter level remediation
• 200 videos demonstrating important techniques
• 23 titles covering core competencies and certification topics
Features of LWW Health Library:
• Ovid Insights Widget associated with each chapter of every text that automatically curates relevant journal content
• Personal accounts offered to institutional users that allow for out of IP range access for up to 30 days and the ability to print/download/save chapters
• New editions are continuously added in tandem with print publication
• Online self-assessment to further enhance student’s exam preparation
• Users can search or browse content across both collections
• All content optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile usage
Key titles include
• Therapeutic Exercise: Moving Toward Function
• ACSM's Sports Medicine: A Comprehensive Review
• ACSM's Certification Review
Be sure to visit here for the most up-to-date list of all books.