A new addition to the best-selling Operative Techniques series, this volume provides superbly illustrated, authoritative guidance on operative techniques along with a thorough understanding of how to select the best procedure, how to avoid complications, and what outcomes to expect. Easy to follow, up to date, and highly visual, this step-by-step reference covers nearly all operations in current use in plastic surgery, and is ideal for residents and physicians in daily practice.
- Comprehensively covers all areas of plastic surgery including facial aesthetic, breast, hand, trunk reconstruction and body contouring, head and neck reconstruction, craniofacial trauma and reconstruction, lower limb reconstruction, and pediatric plastic surgery.
- Succinct text, bulleted points, and quick-reference tables allow you to review information quickly and understand best practices and potential problems for each procedure.
- Hundreds of full-color intraoperative photographs and illustrations, as well as numerous high-quality videos, capture procedures step by step and help you immediately apply your knowledge.
- Each clinical problem is discussed in the same templated format: definition, anatomy, patient history and physical findings, imaging, differential diagnosis, nonoperative management where applicable, surgical management including preoperative planning and approach, step-by-step surgical techniques, pearls and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, complications, and references.
- Perfect for a quick preoperative review of the steps of a procedure.
- Editors and contributors are globally renowned authorities in their respective subspecialties and are known for their surgical expertise.
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Chung, Kevin C.
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Edition: 1st Ed.
Doody's Star Rating®:
Doody Core Title
- 2.6 (Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery)
Operative Techniques in Plastic Surgery