Clinical Cases in Eye Care provides real-world case examples to illustrate the current scope of primary eye care practice.
Over 120 clinical cases help readers gain familiarity with frequently seen scenarios as they would unfold in a typical setting. This case collection is a useful teaching and learning tool for instructors, students and clinicians.
- Provides more than 120 clinical case examples written by global experts who discuss conditions that they encounter on a regular basis in the clinical setting.
- Supports problem-based learning strategies used in contemporary eye care education, stimulating real-world questions and discussion throughout the curriculum.
- Covers a wide range of cases commonly seen in today’s practice, including refractive, perceptual, binocular vision, anterior and posterior segment, neurological and systemic disorders.
- Includes a detailed account of patient history and clinical findings for each case, as well as the diagnosis, a sample treatment plan and clinical pearls from the contributing author.
- Features detailed photos and illustrations throughout, many in full color.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Rosenfield, Mark; Lee, Eunice Myung; Goodwin, Denise
Edition: 1st Ed.
- Critical Care Medicine: The Essentials and More
- AWHONN's High-Risk & Critical Care Obstetrics
- Pathophysiology Made Incredibly Easy!
- Zuckerman Parker Handbook of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics for Primary Care
- Antibiotic Basics for Clinicians: The ABCs of Choosing the Right Antibacterial Agent
- Handbook of Pediatric Surgery
- Lippincott Manual of Nursing Practice
- Fundamentals of High-Resolution Lung CT: Common Findings, Common Patterns, Common Diseases, and Differential Diagnosis
- Handbook of Patient Care in Vascular Diseases
- Clinical Scenarios in Surgery: Decision Making and Operative Technique
- Master Techniques in Surgery: Breast Surgery
- Handbook of Chronic Kidney Disease Management
- Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology: Glaucoma
- Green's Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychopharmacology
- Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology: Retina
- Manual of Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Handbook of Pediatric Urology
- Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Oncology, The
- Radiation Oncology: Management Decisions
- Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology: Uveitis
- Neuroscience of Clinical Psychiatry, The: The Pathophysiology of Behavior and Mental Illness
- Triage Protocols for Aging Adults
- Hensley's Practical Approach to Cardiothoracic Anesthesia
- Operative Standards for Cancer Surgery: Volume II: Esophagus, Melanoma, Rectum, Stomach, Thyroid
- Preoperative Assessment and Management
- Medication Interest Model, The: How to Talk With Patients About Their Medications
- Telephone Triage for Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Practical Ethics for the Surgeon