This easy-to-follow guide is teeming with valuable cutting-edge topics in cosmetic surgery.
Focusing on both traditional and emerging concepts, techniques and innovations in aesthetic surgery, this portable book draws from the expertise of experienced surgeons to provide step-by-step instructions for the procedures surgeons build their careers on.
This comprehensive guide offers readers:
- A practical guide to the most sought-after procedures, presented by internationally recognized experts
- Follows the best-selling Essentials of Plastic Surgery structure, which explores techniques and tips for success in a succinct, accessible, bulleted format
- Modern perspectives on traditional procedures, including facelift, necklift, blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, liposuction, abdominoplasty, and thighlift
- A deeper look at correction of the tear trough deformity, lateral canthopexy, Asian blepharoplasty, secondary and ethnic rhinoplasty, the nasolabial fold, lip augmentation, nonsurgical rejuvenation, augmentation-mastopexy, gluteal augmentation, genital surgery, and transgender surgery
- Take-home points at the end of each chapter to summarize the content for easy review
- Rich, high-quality photographs and illustrations for an in-depth understanding of the pertinent anatomy
As the role of the plastic surgeon has evolved, so must the techniques and available procedures to address the needs of the diverse aesthetic surgery patient population. Aesthetic surgery continues to grow exponentially in popularity, and this guide provides surgeons with the tools they need to stay abreast of changing trends and innovative techniques to achieve the highest possible patient satisfaction.
Publisher: Thieme Medical Publishers
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Janis, Jeffrey E.
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Edition: 1st Ed.
Doody's Star Rating®: