Written by residents for residents and medical students, Handbook of Pediatric Surgery is a compact resource filled with must-know information for the pediatric surgery rotation.
In a concise, easy-to-reference format, it covers management of the pediatric surgical patient, pediatric trauma surgery, common pediatric surgical problems, and pediatric surgical oncology.
- A highly templated, bulleted content makes it quick and easy to find key information when you need it.
- Chapters on surgical problems clearly present historical background, relevant anatomy, epidemiology and etiology, clinical presentation, diagnosis, surgical management, and postoperative care.
- Additional chapters cover evaluation and examination, pediatric anesthesia, common pediatric drug dosing, and more.
- Succinct overviews of each topic include clinical pearls and pitfalls and algorithms where appropriate.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Buicko, Jessica; Lopez-Viego, Miguel; Lopez, Michael A.
Edition: 1st Ed.
Doody's Star Rating®:
- Clinical Scenarios in Surgery: Decision Making and Operative Technique
- Zuckerman Parker Handbook of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics for Primary Care
- Handbook of Patient Care in Vascular Diseases
- Critical Care Medicine: The Essentials and More
- Handbook of Chronic Kidney Disease Management
- AWHONN's High-Risk & Critical Care Obstetrics
- Master Techniques in Surgery: Breast Surgery
- Antibiotic Basics for Clinicians: The ABCs of Choosing the Right Antibacterial Agent
- Pathophysiology Made Incredibly Easy!
- Lippincott Manual of Nursing Practice
- Handbook of Pediatric Urology
- Fundamentals of High-Resolution Lung CT: Common Findings, Common Patterns, Common Diseases, and Differential Diagnosis
- Green's Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychopharmacology
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Clinical Cases in Eye Care
- Radiation Oncology: Management Decisions
- Telephone Triage for Obstetrics & Gynecology
- M.D. Anderson Surgical Oncology Handbook, The
- Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology: Glaucoma
- Manual of Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Triage Protocols for Aging Adults
- Torres' Patient Care in Imaging Technology
- Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Oncology, The
- Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology: Retina
- Hensley's Practical Approach to Cardiothoracic Anesthesia
- Operative Standards for Cancer Surgery: Volume II: Esophagus, Melanoma, Rectum, Stomach, Thyroid
- Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Hematology, The
- Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology: Uveitis
- Handbook of Targeted Cancer Therapy and Immunotherapy