Written and revised by recognized leaders in the field of diabetic foot care, Clinical Care of the Diabetic Foot is the essential handbook for all clinicians, health care providers, and educators who help diabetes patients avoid this devastating complication.
Completely revised and updated, the third edition offers information on screening, healing, and prevention.
Find updated content on these essential topics:
- Diabetic foot exams and risk assessment
- Classifying and assessing foot ulcers
- Wound care, including offloading, debridement, and other therapies
- Recognizing, managing, and evaluating diabetic Charcot foot
- Treating diabetic foot infections and peripheral artery disease
- Using a team approach for treating the diabetic foot
Health care professionals will benefit from this concise, easy-to-use, and updated guide and will gain practical advice on detecting, preventing, and managing diabetes-related foot complications.
Publisher: American Diabetes Association
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Armstrong, David G.; Lavery, Lawrence A.
Edition: 3rd Ed.
Clinical Care of the Diabetic Foot