Provides superbly illustrated, authoritative guidance on operative techniques along with a thorough understanding of how to select the best procedure, how to avoid complications, and what outcomes to expect.
Easy to follow, up to date, and highly visual, this step-by-step reference covers the most common operations in gynecology and is ideal for residents and physicians in daily practice.
- Succinct text, bulleted points, and quick-reference tables allow you to review information quickly and understand best practices and potential problems for each procedure.
- Hundreds of full-color intraoperative photographs and illustrations capture procedures step by step and help you immediately apply your knowledge.
- Each clinical problem is discussed in the same templated format: general principles, anatomy and differential diagnosis, imaging and other diagnostics, preoperative planning, surgical management, procedures and techniques, pearls and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, and complications.
- Coverage includes key procedures ranging from superficial vulvectomy (partial and complete) to colposcopy LEEP to robotic radical hysterectomy.
- Perfect for a quick preoperative review of the steps of a procedure.
- Volume editors and contributors are thought leaders in their respective subspecialties and are known for their surgical expertise.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Hatch, Kenneth D.; Berek, Jonathan S.
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Edition: 1st Ed.
Doody's Star Rating®:
Operative Techniques in Gynecologic Surgery: Gynecologic Oncology