Comprehensive, current, and lavishly illustrated, this latest edition thoroughly covers all of today’s cardiac catheterization and coronary interventional procedures, including catheterization and stenting techniques, angiography, atherectomy, thrombectomy, and more.
Full-color illustrations and procedural videos guide you step by step through every interventional procedure you’re likely to perform.
- A one-of-a-kind, practical atlas, ideal for interventional cardiologists, trainees, and general cardiologists.
- Each chapter includes an introduction, several case studies, conclusion, and pertinent references.
- Complete coverage includes chapters on Catheterization in Childhood and Adult Congenital Heart Disease, Pitfalls in the Evaluation of Hemodynamic Data, Coronary Artery Anomalies, Pulmonary Angiography, Intravascular Imaging, Interventions for Structural Heart Disease, Thoracic Aortic Endovascular Grafting, and many more.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Moscucci, Mauro; Cohen, Mauricio G.; Chetcuti, Stanley J.
Edition: 1st Ed.
Doody's Star Rating®:
- Interactive Electrocardiography
- Only EKG Book You'll Ever Need, The
- Johns Hopkins Textbook of Dyslipidemia, The
- Journal of Glaucoma
- Practical Peripheral Vascular Intervention
- Fundamentals of Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Echocardiography in Pediatric and Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Manual of Valvular Heart Disease
- Practical Clinical Electrophysiology
- Manual of Peripheral Vascular Intervention
- Critical Pathways in Cardiovascular Medicine
- Electrophysiology: The Basics
- Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine
- Heart Failure: Pathophysiology, Molecular Biology, and Clinical Management
- Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology: Oculoplastics
- Ten Years of Images from Circulation
- Retinal Cases and Brief Reports
- Harley's Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Abrams' Angiography: Interventional Radiology
- Ocular Inflammatory Disease and Uveitis Manual: Diagnosis and Treatment
- AHA Clinical Cardiac Consult
- Introductory Guide to Cardiac CT Imaging
- Washington Manual Cardiology Subspecialty Consult, The
- Cardiovascular MRI Tutorial: Lectures and Learning
- Moss & Adams’ Heart Disease in Infants, Children, and Adolescents, Including the Fetus and Young Adult
- Short Stay Management of Heart Failure
- Ocular Differential Diagnosis, 7E and Ocular Syndromes and Systemic Diseases, 3E Package
- Strandness's Duplex Scanning in Vascular Disorders