Comprehensive and written in a simple, to-the-point style, this brand-new guide combines physical diagnostic techniques with related radiographic imaging to help you address a variety of injuries and disorders in adults and children.
Each section focuses on a specific anatomical area—such as the knee, shoulder, hip, spine, and others—and goes in-depth into the physical exam, important radiologic findings, and suggested treatments.
- Edited by two University of Virginia medical system orthopaedic surgeons with extensive experience and expertise in diagnosing orthopaedic disorders.
- Presented in four-color format with more than 500 illustrations to illuminate the visual aspect of the latest interventional techniques.
- Includes up-to-the-minute content for diagnosing disorders and injuries, such as scoliosis, in both adult and pediatric patients.
- Contains an expansive video library of step-by-step demos of the latest, most effective diagnostic physical exam techniques.
- Ideal for any practitioner—from orthopaedic surgeons to family physicians to chiropractors—who encounters patients with a musculoskeletal disorder.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Dempsey, Ian J.; Miller, Mark D.
Edition: 1st Ed.
Doody's Star Rating®:
Making the Diagnosis in Orthopaedics: A Video-Enhanced Guide to Identifying Musculoskeletal Disorders