Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Interactive online access via LWWHealthLibrary.com to textbooks on core/fundamental topics, procedural videos, images, real-life case studies, and quiz banks in Anatomy for medical and health science students and practitioners.
- 7 authoritative, must-have references in Anatomy
- Robust video library with professional resources covering Anatomy
- Can be integrated into lectures and review sessions
- Great for review, self-assessment and exam preparation using Q&A
- Authoritative, must-have references from a leading medical, nursing and health sciences publisher
- Full book chapters are printable and can be shared with colleagues and students
- Sophisticated semantic search and user-friendly navigation
- Clinically Oriented Anatomy
- Color Atlas & Text of Histology
- Grant's Atlas of Anatomy
- Grant's Dissector
- Histology: A Text and Atlas with Correlated Cell and Molecular Biology
- Langman's Medical Embryology
- Neuroanatomy in Clinical Context: An Atlas of Structures, Sections, Systems, and Syndromes
Please note we always add new editions as soon they are published!
Be sure to visit here for the most up-to-date list of all books in the collection.