Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Available via LWWHealthLibrary.com, this combination of textbooks on the fundamentals of pharmaceutical science, video clips, and case studies—is ideal for use in the first 2 years of a PharmD curriculum.
- 13 core textbooks for pharmacy students and practitioners
- Robust video library with professional resources covering Pathology/Pathophysiology, Pharmacy Practice, Physical Examination, and Physiology
- Full book chapters are printable and can be shared with colleagues and students
- Books are continually updated with the most current edition
- Sophisticated semantic search and user-friendly navigation
Be sure to visit here for the most up-to-date list of all books.