Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
A combination of core textbooks, video clips, and multimedia content covering topics from Year 1 to rotations to NAPLEX (North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination board) preparation.
From biological sciences to mechanisms of action, support your students in the foundation years of their education!
- 25 core textbooks for pharmacy students and practitioners
- Over 100 video clips
- Ideal for faculty who’ve chosen to offer an integrated approach to pharmacy education—where multiple disciplines are taught through the course.
- Books are continually updated with the most current edition
- Sophisticated semantic search targeted to the key diagnoses residents encounter in their intern year
- Clean, user-friendly display of book pages, including tables, images, and linked references
- Multiple chapter views including full chapter, figures only, or tables only
- Subject list displays on textbook browse page for easy navigation, allowing users to filter by subject in search results
- Images downloadable directly into a PPT template
- All content optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile usage
- MyHealthLibrary account option: allows users to set up email alerts when new content is added, among other personalization functionality
- Ovid Medline widget, for users to quickly search MEDLINE (if their institution subscribes to MEDLINE)
Key titles include:
Koda-Kimble & Young's Applied Therapeutics: The Clinical Use of Drugs
Basic Clinical Pharmacokinetics
Essentials of Pharmacoeconomics
Be sure to visit here for the most up-to-date list of all books.