Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Available via lwwhealthlibrary.com, this package provides integrated access to core textbooks, video clips, and multimedia content for success as a practicing pharmacist.
- 26 core textbooks for pharmacy students and practitioners
- robust video library with professional resources covering Pathology/Pathophysiology, Pharmacy Practice, Physical Examination, and Physiology
- Full book chapters are printable and can be shared with colleagues and students
- Books are continually updated with the most current edition
- Sophisticated semantic search and user-friendly navigation
Key titles include:
- Koda-Kimble and Young's Applied Therapeutics: The Clinical Use of Drugs
- Boh's Pharmacy Practice Manual: A Guide to the Clinical Experience
- Foye's Principles of Medicinal Chemistry
- Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics
Be sure to visit here for the most up-to-date list of all books.