Available from the American College of Radiology (ACR), this unique resource features a variety of radiology subspecialty case studies prepared by a community of residents, their mentors, and others.
With content dating back to 2005 and updated daily, each case features a brief history, image-based questions, differential diagnosis, and discussions of the diagnosis.
Eligible physicians can earn .25 CME/SA-CME credits per case!
- Determine the differential diagnosis and make conclusions
- Learn how to interpret images for patients and their families
- Review radiologic images in the context of everyday clinical cases
- Keep up to date on current trends in the field
Additional features include:
What is the American College of Radiology (ACR?
- Over 4,200 cases across numerous radiology subspecialties
- Option for users to subscribe to the Case in Point daily email, which offers a single Case of the Day to review and study
For nearly 100 years, the American College of Radiology (ACR) has been at the forefront of radiology evolution and innovation. A leader in radiology practice, teaching and learning, the ACR promotes the advancement of radiological care, advocacy, education, quality and safety, and research.