Available from the American College of Radiology - delivers the most current, content-rich radiology casework directly from the present-day practices of leading subspecialists.
More than 200 distinguished experts have created CPI self-assessments in essential areas of American Board of Radiology (ABR)-required study. Eligible physicians can earn 8 CME/SA-CME credits per module!
- Review imaging studies across multiple modalities.
- Answer self-paced questions on case diagnosis and management.
- Learn from rationales and detailed, expertly annotated images.
- Research current references for further study.
What is the American College of Radiology?
- Approximately 2,050 cases, 6,000 annotated images and 8,200 rationales
- Imaging cases that span multiple radiology subspecialties
- Self-paced self-assessments covering case diagnosis and management
For nearly 100 years, the American College of Radiology (ACR) has been at the forefront of radiology evolution and innovation. A leader in radiology practice, teaching and learning, the ACR promotes the advancement of radiological care, advocacy, education, quality and safety, and research.
Product Type: Database