This practical quick reference covers all aspects of acute care of the hand.
Structured and formatted for easy, efficient comprehension of up-to-date material, this book helps you assess, evaluate, and treat (including the use of surgical interventions) injuries of the bone, tendon, and nerve that are commonly encountered in the emergency room or urgent care clinic. Each chapter is designed to help you manage patients in an acute care setting.
- Concise, yet comprehensive review, covering the most common hand injuries encountered in the ER.
- Features bulleted text along with algorithms, protocols, and numerous images and tables that make for quick comprehension and efficient application.
- Content organized by injury type—coverage includes the mechanism of injury, evaluation, acute treatment, definitive treatment, and complications.
- Perfect for anyone working in in the ER or urgent care settings.
- Includes a list of suggested readings for further, detailed explorations of each topic.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Eltorai, Adam E. M.; Akelman, Edward
Emergency Medicine & Trauma
Critical Care Medicine
Edition: 1st Ed.