Part of the best-selling Operative Techniques series, Operative Techniques in Plastic Surgery provides superbly illustrated, authoritative guidance on operative techniques along with a thorough understanding of how to select the best procedure, how to avoid complications and what outcomes to expect.
This stand-alone book offers focused, easy-to-follow coverage of the art of facial aesthetic surgery, all taken directly from the larger text. It covers the authors’ preferred techniques for nearly all facial aesthetic operations that are in current use, and is ideal for residents and physicians in daily practice.
- Comprehensively covers techniques for botulinum toxins, injection of fillers, laser resurfacing, browlifting, upper and lower blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, facial skeleton augmentation with implants, and much more.
- Succinct text, bulleted points, and quick-reference tables allow you to review information quickly and understand best practices and potential problems for each procedure.
- Hundreds of full-color intraoperative photographs and illustrations capture procedures step by step and help you immediately apply your knowledge.
- Each clinical problem is discussed in the same templated format: definition, anatomy, patient history and physical findings, imaging, differential diagnosis, nonoperative management where applicable, surgical management including preoperative planning and approach, step-by-step surgical techniques, pearls and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, complications and references.
- Perfect for a quick preoperative review of the steps of a procedure.
- Editors and contributors are globally renowned authorities in their respective subspecialties and are known for their surgical expertise.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Thorne, Charles H.; Sinno, Sammy; Chung, Kevin C.
Edition: 1st Ed.