Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Available via LWWHealthLibrary.com, this collection includes 13 core textbooks, video clips, and Q&As to support residents in Psychiatry studying for courses and getting ready for clinical encounters with patients.
- 13 core, must-have references spanning a wide range of topics in the field
- Ideal for supporting Psychiatry residents as they need to understand key topics and learn to evaluate and treat a range of psychiatrically ill patients
- An integrated journal feed, supplying journal articles from Current Opinion in Psychiatry, Harvard Review of Psychiatry, Journal of Addiction Medicine, and Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology
- Growing collection of 80 clinical and procedural videos
- Over 1,600 Q&As, organized by subject area and with remediation; create custom quizzes, store quiz results, and more!
- Functionality to search chapters and even figures across all books in the collection; or, search within a specific book for a concept or key term
- Books are continually updated with the most current edition
Key titles include:
- Kaplan & Sadock’s Synopsis of Psychiatry
- Kaplan & Sadock’s Handbook of Psychiatric Drug Treatment
- Lewis’s Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- The Psychiatric Interview
Be sure to visit here for the most up-to-date list of all books.