Ear, Nose & Throat Journal provides practical, peer-reviewed original clinical articles, highlighting scientific research relevant to clinical care, and case reports that describe unusual entities or innovative approaches to treatment and case management.
ENT Journal utilizes multiple channels to deliver authoritative and timely content that informs, engages, and shapes the industry now and into the future.
Regularly featured ENT article topics include, but are not limited to:
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Pediatric Otolaryngology, Rhinology and Otology
- Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Studies
- Objective Audiology Testing
- Salivary Gland Diseases
- Transoral Robotic Surgery
- Surgery: Head, Neck, Skull Base
- Sleep Medicine
- Audiology approaches for the population that is difficult to test
Regularly featured ENT clinics include:
- Otoscopic Clinic
- Rhinoscopic Clinic
- Laryngoscopic Clinic
- Imaging Clinic
- Pathology Clinic
- Dysphagia Clinic
- Head and Neck Clinic
- Facial Plastic Surgery Clinic
- Pediatric Otolaryngology Clinic
- Clinical Nuggets
Publisher: Sage Publications, Inc.
Product Type: Journal
Author/Editor: Sataloff, Robert T.
Update Frequency: 10 Times a year
Coverage: Vol 71 #1 (1992) - present
Pdf Coverage: Vol 71 #1 (1992) - present