Have an idea for a new tool or instrument? This a great resource to use to bring your invention ideas to the bedside!
Written for clinicians, researchers, students, and entrepreneurs, this concise yet comprehensive review presents a clear process to identify, invent, and implement new technology solutions that aid in effective and safe practice in orthopedic surgery.
- Includes practical advice on how to scope and scale markets, develop ideas within institutions, create business plans, and identify business partners.
- Written by a team of medical, engineering, and business experts, including executives from the equipment industry.
- Reflects the medical device industry’s increased globalization and focus on value-conscious healthcare.
- Features stories of technological developments that have shaped modern orthopaedic surgery practice.
- Reviews and evaluates emerging technologies, including reasons for success, reasons for failure, and lessons that can be applied to new solutions.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Eltorai, Adam; Zdeblick, Thomas A.; Weiss, Arnold-Peter C.
Clinical Laboratory Science & Medical Technology
Mechanical Engineering & Machines
Edition: 1st Ed.
Orthopaedic Technology Innovation: A Step-by-Step Guide from Concept to Commercialization