Looking for an efficient and thorough question-based Ophthalmology review for residency exams, board review and beyond? Look no further!
Ophthalmology Q&A Board Review features a compilation of board review questions curated by expert subspecialists and edited by Harvard- and Columbia University-trained ophthalmologist Lora Glass. The text mirrors the multiple-choice format of the Written Qualifying Examination (WQE) portion of the American Board of Ophthalmology. The Q&A board prep review encompasses a thorough ophthalmology curriculum, with more than 1,000 questions classified as easy, medium, or hard. Clear and detailed explanations make difficult topics such as optics easier to understand.
- Format provides multi-modal and on-the-go review
- Each question includes a detailed answer explaining correct and incorrect choices, enhancing learning and knowledge retention
- A wealth of high-quality images augments the text
This is a great resource for ophthalmology residents preparing for OKAP and candidates studying for the ABO boards.
Publisher: Thieme Medical Publishers
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Glass, Lora R. Dagi
Edition: 1st Ed.
- 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2020
- Atlas of Oculoplastic and Orbital Surgery
- British Journal of Ophthalmology
- Clinical Management of Binocular Vision: Heterophoric, Accommodative, and Eye Movement Disorders
- Clinical Manual of Contact Lenses
- Duane's Ophthalmology
- JAMA Ophthalmology
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Illustrated
- Ocular Therapeutics Handbook: A Clinical Manual
- Ophthalmic Drug Facts
- Optimizing Suboptimal Results Following Cataract Surgery: Refractive and Non-Refractive Management
- Policy, Politics & Nursing Practice
- Video Atlas of Anterior Segment Repair and Reconstruction: Managing Challenges in Cornea, Glaucoma, and Lens Surgery
- Visual Development, Diagnosis, and Treatment of the Pediatric Patient
- Vitreoretinal Disease: Diagnosis, Management, and Clinical Pearls
- Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics, The
- Western Journal of Nursing Research