From the American Association of Clinical Chemistry, this is the leading international journal of clinical laboratory science, providing 2,000 pages per year of peer-reviewed papers that advance the science of the field.
The journal also boasts the highest impact factor among journals of clinical chemistry, clinical or anatomic pathology, analytical chemistry, and subspecialties, such as transfusion medicine and clinical microbiology.
Clinical Chemistry is an archival research journal that is required reading for professionals working in the following areas:
- Evidence-Based Laboratory Medicine and Test Utilization
- Molecular Diagnostics and Genetics
- Hemostasis and Thrombosis
- Enzymes and Protein Markers
- Lipids, Lipoproteins, and Cardiovascular Risk Factors
- Drug Monitoring and Toxicology
- Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Automation and Analytical Techniques
- Laboratory Management
- General Clinical Chemistry
- Clinical Immunology
- Pediatric Clinical Chemistry
Please note that this journal is available only as a bundle with the Journal of Applied Laboratory Medicine
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Product Type: Journal
Author/Editor: Rifai, Nader; Annesley, Thomas M.; Boyd, James C.
Update Frequency: Monthly
Coverage: Vol 42 #1 (1996) - present
Pdf Coverage: Vol 42 #1 (1996) - present