Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Available via LWWHealthLibrary.com, this image-rich, interactive resource for Pathology residents, residency directors, and Pathologists boasts a carefully selected set of textbooks, thousands of annotated images, and self-assessment questions to help with image/specimen interpretation, making accurate diagnoses, and certification exam success.
- 31 LWW foundational resources and specialty references relevant to the core subspecialty rotations for Pathology residents
- More than 37,000 annotated pathology images to train residents in efficient image interpretation and diagnostic assessment
- Roughly 2,000 self-assessment questions
- Books are continually updated with the most current edition
- Sophisticated semantic search targeted to the key diagnoses residents encounter in their intern year
- Clean, user-friendly display of book pages, including tables, images, and linked references
- Multiple chapter views including full chapter, figures only, or tables only
- Subject list displays on textbook browse page for easy navigation, allowing users to filter by subject in search results
- Images downloadable directly into a PPT template
- All content optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile usage
- MyHealthLibrary account option: allows users to set up email alerts when new content is added, among other personalization functionality
- Ovid Medline widget, for users to quickly search MEDLINE (if their institution subscribes to MEDLINE)
Who uses LWW Health Library: Pathology?
- Residents! Discover world-class textbooks in key surgical pathology subspecialties, and board exam prep with 2,000 multiple-choice questions.
- Residency program directors! Ensure high-performing residents have solid exam prep PLUS comprehensive clinical training with key foundational texts and pathological images.
- Pathologists! Compare images to flesh out your diagnosis using over 37,000 images in an easily searchable database.
Key titles include:
• 16 volumes in the Biopsy Interpretation series
• Washington Manual of Surgical Pathology, 3rd ed.
• Sternberg's Diagnostic Surgical Pathology (2 Volume Set), 6th ed.
• Sternberg's Diagnostic Surgical Pathology Review, 2nd ed.
Be sure to visit here for the most up-to-date list of all books.