Publication Year: 2016
Edition: 2ª Ed.
Authors/Editor: Lynn, Pamela
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
First edition in Spanish of this pocket guide to basic nursing skills and procedures.
- Retains the same easy-to-read style of teaching and numersous graphical images and illustrations
- Includes the 180 most important procedures and competenices in nursing practice
- Each topic follows a similar organizational structure: Introduction, necessary equipment, evaluation, nursing diagnoses, results, implementation (action and individual justification), evaluation and documentation
- Organized alphabetically for quick access to topics of interest
- Succintly written descriptions focusing on only the relevant information about the procedure or competition