Clinically-Oriented Educational Resources and Board Prep from the American College of Cardiology.
This comprehensive educational package combines thousands of self-assessment programs, annual meeting presentations, and audio files of heart sounds/murmurs to support cardiologists in medical school, through residency, and on into professional practice. Produced by the ACC—which focuses on improving cardiac care delivery and better overall heart health—content is easily accessible through a personalized online platform to everyone at your institution or practice.
- Self-Assessment Programs—topic-based modules covering Adult Clinical Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Echocardiography, and Electrophysiology
- Meetings on Demand—presentations and highlights from the ACC's 2018 Recent Advances in Clinical Nuclear Cardiology and Cardiac CT Meeting
- Heart Songs Library—27 audio files of basic, intermediate, and complex heart murmurs
- Centralized dashboard to access and manage all modules, materials, and files
- Content updated regularly!