An interactive guide to core processes and common diseases of the human body.
Physiology & Pathology lets users discover what happens when physiology fails through interactive lessons that explain the step-by-step breakdown of common cardiovascular, renal, respiratory, gastrointestinal, and musculoskeletal processes.
- Compare 3D models of normal anatomy to models of common diseases and conditions
- Set the heart rate and visualize conduction in a dissectable, beating 3D heart, and follow along on an ECG
- Watch animations that present the physiological processes of gas exchange, pulmonary ventilation, fluid balance, peristalsis, and more
- Walk through interactive lessons to understand the progression of atherosclerosis, kidney stones, lung cancer, and other common conditions
- Test your knowledge of various physiological processes and pathologies with quizzes
Physiology & Pathology covers 48 physiology topics and 57 conditions, with 50 lessons, more than 5,800 3D models, 38 animations, 16 illustrations, and 26 quizzes.