Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Here’s a one-of-a-kind package of clinical, patient-oriented content—textbooks, clinical cases, interactive assessments and other multimedia—to support Neurology residents during every rotation throughout the entirety of their program. Available via LWWHealthLibrary.com.
An exceptional resource for clinical training and specialty exams, this unique collection helps residents make diagnoses of the complex conditions they’ll encounter in their patients, identify and manage treatment plans, field questions from attendings during rounds, and practice for Boards.
- 24 world-class textbooks from LWW touching on all key topics and subspecialties, including stroke, sleep medicine, imaging, and headache
- Over 250 clinical neurology video clips
- Integrated access to 7 journals from the American Association of Neurology: Neurology, Neurology: Clinical Practice, and others (for journal subscribers only)
- More than 2,500 multiple-choice self-assessment questions addressing Neurology and subspecialty areas—view questions by subjects and topics, create custom quizzes, monitor performance, and identify areas for remediation
- 130 clinical cases for commonly encountered situations
- Books are continually updated with the most current edition
- Sophisticated semantic search targeted to the key diagnoses residents encounter in their intern year
- Clean, user-friendly display of book pages, including tables, images, and linked references
- Multiple chapter views including full chapter, figures only, or tables only
- Subject list displays on textbook browse page for easy navigation, allowing users to filter by subject in search results
- Images downloadable directly into a PPT template
- All content optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile usage
- MyHealthLibrary account option: allows users to set up email alerts when new content is added, among other personalization functionality
- Ovid Medline widget, for users to quickly search MEDLINE (if their institution subscribes to MEDLINE)
Who uses LWW Health Library: Neurology?
- Neurology residents
- Residency program directors
- Practicing neurologists and who need a refresh on fundamental concepts and best practices
Key titles include:
- Merritt’s Neurology
- Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders
- Kaplan & Sadock’s Concise Textbook of Clinical Psychiatry
- Marino: The ICU Book
- Samuel’s Manual of Neurologic Therapeutics
- Localization in Clinical Neurology
Be sure to visit here for the most up-to-date list of all books in the collection.