Perfect for any clinician short on time who needs to practice for oncology board exams, The Bethesda Review of Clinical Oncology is from the same authors who brought you the trusted and bestselling Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Oncology.
It’s packed with hundreds of disease-specific questions that are formatted just like an actual board review exam—so you can prep as effectively as possible and achieve test success.
- Features 500 review questions to help fellows and residents prepare for the American Board of Internal Medicine board review and MOC exams in medical oncology.
- Simulates an actual board review exam experience, with multiple-choice, single-best answer questions—and answer rationales—involving a hypothetical patient scenario.
- Aligns closely with content presented in the authors’ Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Oncology, also published by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
- Photos, illustrations, and other images provide visual context to each clinical scenario.
- All questions also available in an interactive online question bank—for anytime, anywhere, on-the-go access.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Abraham, Jame; Gulley, James L.
Edition: 1st Ed.
Doody's Star Rating®: