The 4th Edition of Mammographic Imaging: A Practical Guide remains the most up-to-date and comprehensive book in the field. A perfect all-in-one solution for coursework, board prep, and clinical practice, this bestseller reflects the latest ARRT educational and certification exam requirements, as well as the ASRT recommended curriculum. Technologists seeking to stay current in the profession and students preparing to enter the field will appreciate the 227 new photos, the wide range of case studies, and the interactive online exam simulator with ARRT registry-style questions.
- NEW! Updated coverage: The latest advances in the field are reflected in a brand-new chapter on digital breast tomosynthesis and new sections on cone beam breast CT, breast cancer genetics, and breast density.
- NEW! Additional case studies and review questions help students apply their knowledge and prepare for clinical practice.
- UPDATED! The positioning chapter now aligns with the latest ARRT specifications, reflects recent changes in the field, and includes a unique new section on quality assessment that covers specific ways to eliminate common positioning/compression problems.
- UPDATED! A modernized design and illustration program features 227 new photos that reflect today’s best practices in mammography imaging and equipment.
- COMPREHENSIVE: Coverage is appropriate for all types of readers, from students entering the field to practicing techs who need to stay current in the profession.
- REVISED! Analog imaging and QC have been removed, with some mention remaining in the history of mammography chapter.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Lille, Shelly; Marshall, Wendy
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Edition: 4th Ed.