Publisher: Argosy Publishing, Inc.
3D interactive anatomy visualization and education tool challenges students, faculty, clinicians, or research scientists to explore the human body from head to toe via thousands of interactive anatomical structures - now with physiology content, more detailed gross anatomy content, and new search and navigation functionality!
What's new for 2021?
- Over 90 physiology animations for patient education and advanced learning
- More than 20 advanced animations that demonstrate normal physiology conditions in much greater detail
- New peritoneum and organs in context help with clinical evaluation and exam prep
- Improved muscle actions
- Enhanced pericardium model
- More detailed blood supply and innervation in female reproductive anatomy
- New navigational features and more accessibility options
- User accounts now available for mobile access
Here's a go-to 3D anatomy reference app for healthcare professionals, students, and professors. It includes comprehensive male and female 3D gross anatomy models, select microanatomy of tissues and organs, cadaver slices and diagnostic images that are paired with 3D cross-sections, and interactive animations of muscles and bones.
- Rotate, flip, zoom in/out, and highlight all models
- Hide, isolate, fade, and peel away structures and layers
- Access numerous tutorial videos on how to use the platform
- Use iPhone® (including iPhoneX), iPad®, and Android® to access information while on-the go
Produced by an award-winning team of medical illustrators, biomedical visualization experts, and animators belonging to the Association of Medical Illustrators, it features:
- Over 4,600 medically accurate anatomical structures, including all major organs and systems of the male and female body
- Hundreds of thumbnails with preset views of regions and body systems
- Pronunciations and detailed definitions with Latin terms
- Hundreds of quizzes for self-assessment
- Information on common diseases for each body system
- Animated models of muscle actions, maps of muscle attachments, and new muscle views
- Available in 7 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese
- Augmented Reality for mobile devices! Turn any room into an anatomy lab. Check list of supported devices (https://support.visiblebody.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002524574-System-Requirements)
Visible Body Human Anatomy Atlas 2021 - Perpetual Access