Publisher: Argosy Publishing, Inc.
Designed for students, faculty, clinicians, and research scientists, the latest edition of this 3D interactive anatomy visualization tool now sports more content, new sharing functionality, navigational enhancements, and more!
Explore the human body from head to toe with the most comprehensive Visible Body module available on Ovid!
New for 2021
- Now with over 110 animations of core physiological processes, plus important new gross anatomy models
- Color changes that differentiate structures in action
- Ability to annotate, save, and share created content
- Easier navigation between animations and previous views
- Customizable text size, enhanced animation speed, and closed captioning
More about Visible Body Human Anatomy Atlas
Here's a go-to 3D anatomy reference tool desinged for both regional and systemic anatomy study and review. It includes thousands of comprehensive male and female 3D gross anatomy models, select microanatomy of tissues and organs, cadaver slices and diagnost images that are paired with 3D cross-sections, and interactive animations of muscles and bones.
Users can rotate, flip, zoom in/out, and highlight all models, and hide, isolate, fade, and peel away structures and layers. Plus:
- Hundreds of quizzes and self-assessments
- Pronunciations and detailed definitions with Latin terms
- Available in 7 languages
- Augmented Reality feature for mobile use - turn any room into an anatomy lab!
- Optimized for mobile use
- Numerous video tutorials