The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Oncology is a comprehensive review of the management of numerous cancer types, emphasizing practical information that can be applied in everyday, fast-moving patient care situations.
With contributions from experts and scholars at the National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Cleveland Clinic, and other renowned institutions, this latest edition has been thoroughly revised with new content and continues to provide practical guidance on how to evaluate, diagnose, and treat cancer patients.
- Designed for quick and easy accessibility of clinically relevant information.
- Features a new comprehensive chapter on the principles and practice of immunotherapy.
- Disease-specific chapters now include information on relevant and appropriate immunotherapeutic drugs.
- Covers a range of solid-tumor, blood, and other cancers, as well as infection management, nutrition, and palliative care.
- Combines concise and clear information with tables, images, and algorithms; now with even more algorithms to help fine-tune clinical decision-making.
- Useful for oncologists, oncology nurses, oncology fellows, residents, and allied health professionals.
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Abraham, Jame; Gulley, James L.
Edition: 5th Ed.
Doody Core Title:
- 2.47 (Hematology/Oncology)
Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Oncology, The