Stockley’s Drug Interactions, edited by Claire L Preston, remains the world’s most comprehensive and authoritative international reference book on drug interactions.
Stockley's Drug Interactions is a source book of interactions, their mechanisms, clinical importance and management.
- Covers interactions between therapeutic drugs, proprietary medicines, herbal medicines, foods, drinks, and drugs of abuse
- Contains in-depth yet concise monographs in an easy-to-read format
- Provides comprehensive details of the clinical evidence for the interactions under discussion, an assessment of their clinical importance, and clear guidance on managing the interaction in practice
- Has a brief summary of the interaction in each monograph – perfect for the busy healthcare professional
- Is fully referenced throughout
- Contains almost 4500 monographs
- Is global in coverage – inclusion of drugs used worldwide
New in the 12th edition are over 300 new monographs, with reviews and updates for the existing 4500 monographs.
Publisher: Pharmaceutical Press
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Claire L Preston
Edition: 12th Ed.