Publisher: Clarivate Analytics (US) LLC, (Biosis)
Coverage: 1978 - Present
The world's oldest continuing database of animal biology. It is considered the world's leading taxonomic reference, and with coverage back to 1864, has long acted as the world's unofficial register of animal names. The broad scope of coverage ranges from biodiversity and the environment to taxonomy and veterinary sciences.
- Determine the first appearance of an animal in published literature.
- Follow research in significant fields such as biodiversity, ecology, conservation, and wildlife preservation.
- Track changes in the classification and relationships of organisms.
- Check for new species descriptions.
- Identify potential collaborators with significant citation records.
- Integrate searching, writing, and bibliography creation into one streamlined process.
Interested in even more zoology coverage? With Zoological Record and Zoological Record Archive, ou can track more than 140 years of vital data and find the supporting - or refuting - data you need.