Publication Year: 2015
Edition: 5th Ed.
Authors/Editor: Zierler, R. Eugene; Dawson, David L.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 92
Doody Core Title:
This is the classic text on use of ultrasound in diagnosis and study of vascular disorders; Strandness developed many of the protocols and criteria in use; Zierler trained with him and now runs the Strandness lab. There are seven new chapters, among them important new chapters on hot topics like vascular applications in point of care ultrasound and intravascular imaging and physiologic assessment.
- Comprehensive coverage of all vascular ultrasound applications
- Chapters authored by vascular surgeons and ultrasound technicians
- Full color
New chapters on:
- Cardiovascular Risk Assessment in the Vascular Laboratory
- Diagnostic Approach to the Vascular Patient
- Duplex Evaluation of Lower Extremity Arterial Occlusive Disease
- Indirect Physiologic Assessment of Lower Extremity Arteries
- Intravascular Imaging and Physiologic Assessment
- Pelvic Venous Insufficiency
- Vascular Applications in Point of Care Ultrasound
Strandness's Duplex Scanning in Vascular Disorders