Publication Year: 2003
Authors/Editor: Webb, Nicholas; Postlethwaite, Robert
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 70
A highly acclaimed clinical work dealing with key kidney, ureter, and bladder problems.
A new edition of the highly acclaimed standard clinical text dealing with the key kidney, ureter and bladder problems likely to be encountered by the non-specialist paediatrician, paediatric nephrologist, nephrologist and urologist working with children. The only book on the subject recommended by the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health.
* New fully revised edition of text
* Recommended by Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
* Evidence-based and problem orientated
* Features prescribing guidelines for patients with renal failure
* Uniquely includes chapters on Psychosocial care
* Provides the non-specialist with a practical approach to diagnosis and treatment
* Clinically orientated rather than disease orientated
* Emphasis on patient management