Features fully updated and revised content with a focus on patient safety.
- Fully revised content addresses recent developments, including the larger role for ultrasound, in critical care medicine.
- Annotated references are provided at the close of each chapter to guide the interested reader through key articles in the relevant literature.
- Logical organization begins with an extensive section on Procedures and Techniques, followed by 15 sections covering organ system problems as well as palliative care, legal and ethical issues, and transplantation.
- Thorough coverage of pharmacology, poisonings, and overdoses presented in a tabular format.
- New section editors share a wealth of experience and expertise targeted to broaden readers’ skills.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Richard S. Irwin MD; Craig Lilly MD; James M. Rippe MD
Critical Care Medicine
Emergency Medicine & Trauma
Edition: 6th Ed.
Irwin & Rippe's Manual of Intensive Care Medicine
- Ovid MEDLINE®
- 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2020
- Radiology 101: The Basics and Fundamentals of Imaging
- ICU Book, The
- Washington Manual of Critical Care, The
- Diabetes Management in Primary Care
- Duane's Ophthalmology
- Practical Guide to Joint & Soft Tissue Injections, A
- Medication Interest Model, The: How to Talk With Patients About Their Medications
- DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology
- Lippincott's Primary Care Orthopaedics
- Cardiovascular Care Made Incredibly Easy!
- Practical Guide to Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion & Topical Products, A
- Lippincott's Primary Care Rheumatology
- Genital Dermatology Atlas
- Resolving Ethical Dilemmas: A Guide for Clinicians
- Essential Guide to Primary Care Procedures, The
- Michigan Manual of Plastic Surgery
- Glass' Office Gynecology
- Rockwood and Wilkins' Fractures in Children
- Washington Manual Internship Survival Guide, The
- Handbook of Dialysis
- Hyatt's Interpretation of Pulmonary Function Tests: A Practical Guide
- Sauer's Manual of Skin Diseases
- ASAM Principles of Addiction Medicine, The
- Goodheart's Photoguide to Common Skin Disorders: Diagnosis and Management
- Fundamentals of Sleep Technology
- Sternberg's Diagnostic Surgical Pathology
- Washington Manual of Outpatient Internal Medicine, The
- Goodheart's Same-Site Differential Diagnosis: A Rapid Method of Diagnosing and Treating Common Skin Disorders