Publication Year: 2013
Edition: 6th Ed.
Authors/Editor: Richard S. Irwin MD; Craig Lilly MD; James M. Rippe MD
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Features fully updated and revised content with a focus on patient safety.
- Fully revised content addresses recent developments, including the larger role for ultrasound, in critical care medicine.
- Annotated references are provided at the close of each chapter to guide the interested reader through key articles in the relevant literature.
- Logical organization begins with an extensive section on Procedures and Techniques, followed by 15 sections covering organ system problems as well as palliative care, legal and ethical issues, and transplantation.
- Thorough coverage of pharmacology, poisonings, and overdoses presented in a tabular format.
- New section editors share a wealth of experience and expertise targeted to broaden readers’ skills.
Irwin & Rippe's Manual of Intensive Care Medicine