Publication Year: 2014
Edition: 6th Ed.
Authors/Editor: Greenspan, Adam; Beltran, Javier
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 94
This trusted radiology reference has established itself as an ideal comprehensive source of guidance for radiologists and orthopedists at every level of training.
- Effectively interpret a full range of findings with the aid of more than 4,000 outstanding illustrations that encompass conventional radiography, ultrasound, CT, dual-energy CT, PET-CT, and all other diagnostic imaging modalities used to evaluate musculoskeletal disorders, including numerous examples of 3-D imaging.
- Master the latest trends in orthopedic radiology including the increasing emphasis on ultrasonography and MRI over other methods that expose patients to higher levels of radiation.
- Choose the best imaging approach for each patient with discussions of each technique’s accuracy, speed, and cost.
- Apply a state-of-the-art knowledge of magnetic resonance imaging interpretation with advanced guidance from renowned musculoskeletal MRI authorities.
- Find the information you need quickly and easily thanks to informative diagrams and schematics, and a quick-reference, high-yield format, including “Practical Points” summaries at the end of each chapter for quick review.
Orthopedic Imaging: A Practical Approach