Fischer’s Mastery of Surgery, Seventh Edition includes the essentials of diagnosis, anatomy, and pre-operative planning while maintaining a focus on clear, step-by-step depictions and descriptions of procedures.
This thoroughly revised edition brings you up to date with evidence-based approaches for virtually any surgery you’ll be called upon to perform.
- Provides extensive coverage of vascular surgery as well as of common thoracic, breast, esophageal, endocrine, colorectal, gastric, pancreatic, liver, and biliary procedures.
- Walks you step by step through each procedure, with tips and cautions from leading surgeons.
- Includes background and history for each procedure, as well as diagnostic and postoperative considerations.
- Features more than 3,400 illustrations that offer a surgeon’s-eye-view of the most advanced approaches.
- Concludes each chapter with expert editorial commentary that puts the chapter material in a broad context and provides helpful critiques of the most recent literature.
- Streamlines the table of contents to combine chapters on open and minimally invasive approaches.
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Fischer, Josef E.
Edition: 7th Ed.
Doody's Star Rating®:
Doody Core Title:
- 2.53 (Gastrointestinal Surgery)