Practical and clinically relevant, Hyatt’s Interpretation of Pulmonary Function Tests provides user-friendly coverage of all types of pulmonary function testing as it applies to a wide range of disease conditions.
In this revised 5th Edition, Dr. Paul D. Scanlon expands upon the tradition of excellence begun by renowned pulmonary physiologist and father of the flow-volume curve, Dr. Robert E. Hyatt. A new two-color design, new and reorganized cases, and revised and expanded content keep you up to date with all that's new in the field.
- Provides a solid basis for administering and interpreting pulmonary function tests, making it an ideal resource for pulmonologists, fellows, and other healthcare practitioners who have a basic knowledge of pulmonary physiology.
- Offers valuable guidance for day-to-day clinical work, featuring chapters such as ""When to Test and What to Order"" and ""Approaches to Interpreting Pulmonary Function Tests.""
- Features a new section on the interpretation of complex tests, including the nonspecific pattern, mixed obstruction with restriction, and the complex restrictive pattern.
- Includes more than 40 illustrative cases for self-testing and reinforcing the principles discussed in the text, as well as clear illustrations that demonstrate dozens of PFT patterns.
- Contains expert ""pearls"" regarding performance and interpretation of key tests.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Scanlon, Paul D.; Hyatt, Robert E.
Edition: 5th Ed.
Hyatt's Interpretation of Pulmonary Function Tests: A Practical Guide
- Lippincott's Primary Care Orthopaedics
- DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology
- Lippincott's Primary Care Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics, The
- Text-Atlas of Obstetric Dermatology
- Practical Guide to Dermal Filler Procedures, A
- Evidence-Based Cardiology
- Zuckerman Parker Handbook of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics for Primary Care
- Merritt's Neurology
- Only EKG Book You'll Ever Need, The
- Handbook of Clinical Anesthesia
- Rosen & Barkin's 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult
- Fundamentals of Sleep Technology
- Pediatric Nursing Procedures
- Irwin & Rippe's Manual of Intensive Care Medicine
- 5-Minute Pediatric Consult, The
- Washington Manual of Pediatrics
- Washington Manual Internship Survival Guide, The
- 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2020
- Differential Diagnosis and Treatment in Primary Care
- Rockwood and Wilkins' Fractures in Children
- Fundamentals of Pain Medicine: How to Diagnose and Treat your Patients
- Pleural Diseases
- Radiology 101: The Basics and Fundamentals of Imaging
- Medication Interest Model, The: How to Talk With Patients About Their Medications
- Schrier's Diseases of the Kidney
- Cloherty and Stark's Manual of Neonatal Care
- Practical Guide to Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion & Topical Products, A
- Wallach's Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests
- Ovid MEDLINE®