Editor(s): Schroeter, Kathryn
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Impact Factor: 0.852
The mission of the Journal of Trauma Nursing (JTN), the official journal of the Society of Trauma Nurses, is to provide original, peer-reviewed articles and information that reflect the practice of trauma nursing in the areas of clinical practice, education, health policy and administration, and research.
JTN focuses on innovations, trends, and important issues that have an impact on the trauma patient and trauma nursing. JTN is intended for nursing professionals and all healthcare providers involved in trauma care, from first responder through rehabilitation.
JTN provides readers with articles that:
* Will become the standard of care for the trauma patient.
* Constitute a forum for authors to share opinions, methods, and innovations that will influence practices.
* Represent the broad range of issues related to the trauma patient.
* Aspire to the highest levels of excellence in trauma nursing.
* Provide a forum for stimulating clinical, editorial, and legislative information.
* Reflect the multidisciplinary nature of trauma and the care of the injured patient.
* Emphasize the vital role of trauma nurses in healthcare.
Front File - 2015 to Present
Archives available for purchase:
Journal of Trauma Nursing