Publisher: Clarivate Analytics
Coverage: 1926 - Present
Find the data you need to prepare research projects, grant proposals and follow trends in the life sciences. BIOSIS Previews combines journal content from Biological Abstracts with supplemental, non-journal coverage from Biological Abstracts/RRM (Reports, Reviews, Meetings). Specialized indexing helps you discover more accurate, context-sensitive results.
Find information in virtually every life sciences discipline, including traditional biology (botany, ecology, zoology), interdisciplinary subjects (biochemistry, biomedicine, and biotechnology), and related areas such as instrumentation and methods.
BIOSIS Previews is updated weekly, with 500,000 records added annually. Over 5,000 journals, as well as non-journal literature, provide you with access to up to 18 million records from 1926 to the present.
- Uncover relevant results in more fields of life sciences research than any other source in the world.
- Explore coverage complementary to other Web of Science™ databases — including over 1,500 biomedical meetings and patents and book contents not available in Web of Science™ Core Collection or MEDLINE.
- Find high-impact articles from peer-reviewed, influential journals.
- Discover emerging trends that help you pursue successful research and grant acquisition.
- Identify potential collaborators with significant citation records.
- Integrate searching, writing, and bibliography creation into one streamlined process.
CAS Registry Numbers® are the intellectual property of the American Chemical Society; and are used by Clarivate Analytics with the express permission of CAS. CAS Registry Number(s)® have not been verified by CAS and may be inaccurate