Publication Year: 2014
Edition: 7th Ed.
Authors/Editor: Curtis, Michele G.; Linares, Silvia T.; Antoniewicz, Leah
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
A mini textbook of gynecology to direct women's healthcare in the office.
Care of the patient in the office is often different than what is learned in medical school or in the hospital-based residency. The work will outline epidemiology of gynecologic disease, examination tips, laboratory testing, diagnostic procedures, treatment and appropriate follow up as well as referral for specialty treatment and counseling.
New for this edition:
- More tables and algorithms
- New chapter: Ambulatory office procedures
- New chapter: Early pregnancy loss and ectopoc pregnancy
- New chapter: Endometriosis
- New chapter: Imaging in the Gynecologic office
- New chapter: Medicolegal issues in office gynecology
- New chapter: Office evaluation of women with disabilities
- New chapter: Quality improvement and patient safety in the Gynecologic office
- Practical, easy to read bulleted text
- Covers all areas of women's health care in the office setting
- Inclusion of helpful "clinical notes"
Glass' Office Gynecology