Publication Year: 2014
Edition: 5th Ed.
Authors/Editor: Egol, Kenneth A.; Koval, Kenneth J.; Zuckerman, Joseph D.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 95
Doody Core Title:
One of the most widely used manuals of its kind, Handbook of Fractures, 5th Edition, is the ideal, on-the-spot reference for residents and practitioners seeking fast facts on fracture management and classification.
- Visualize key aspects of fracture management with abundant illustrations.
- Access vital information through quick-reference charts, tables, diagrams, and bulleted lists.
- Stay up to date with what’s new in the field thanks to new chapters on intraoperative imaging and basic science of fracture healing.
- Get the latest information on special topics such as multiple trauma, gunshot wounds, pathologic and periprosthetic fractures, and orthopedic analgesia.
- Quickly find the information you need with consistently organized chapters covering epidemiology, anatomy, mechanism of injury, clinical evaluation, radiologic evaluation, classification, treatment, and management of complications.