Manual of Orthopaedics, Eighth Edition, provides the must-know information you need to diagnose and treat musculoskeletal injuries and diseases with confidence.
This quick-reference manual has been completely updated and revised to include content particularly valuable for orthopaedic physician assistants, while retaining key information for orthopaedic residents and nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and orthopaedic providers in all practice environments.
- Written and edited by orthopaedic surgeons, orthopaedic physician assistants, and primary care physicians practicing in orthopaedic settings.
- User-friendly outline format provides fast access to essential facts on a variety of acute and chronic orthopaedic disorders.
- Comprehensive, concise coverage includes diagnosis, non-operative treatment, and brief descriptions of operative treatment.
- Full-color format increases visual appeal and facilitates quick navigation.
- Illustrations offer visual guidance on common techniques, including placement of splints, use of casts, and injections.
- Treatment algorithms provide a convenient overview of initial approach to all musculoskeletal problems.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Swiontkowski, Marc F.
Emergency Medical Technology
Emergency Medicine & Trauma
Primary Care/Family Medicine/General Practice
Edition: 8th Ed.
Manual of Orthopaedics