Publication Year: 2014
Edition: 5th Ed.
Authors/Editor: W. Richard Webb MD; Nestor L. Müller MD, PhD; David P. Naidich MD, FACR, FAACP
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody Core Title
Looking for the seminal guide to HRCT and lung abnormalities? Get this newly revised and updated 5th edition, the leading reference on the use of high-res computed tomography for diagnosis and assessment of diffuse lung diseases.
Written by leading experts in the field, this comprehensive reference offers a thorough grounding in HRCT interpretation, offering the latest technical and clinical data, including recent advances in the classification and understanding of diffuse lung diseases and their HRCT appearances.
- NEW: Full-color illustrations of histologic findings in lung disease, linked with HRCT manifestations
- NEW: Individual chapters reviewing specific HRCT findings and their differential diagnosis, including numerous new illustrations
- NEW: Updated chapters reviewing the most up-to-date information in HRCT diagnosis, including new classifications of diffuse lung diseases, newly described diseases and their appearances, and the utility of HRCT in their evaluation
- Cutting-edge HRCT scans of interstitial lung diseases and HRCT features
- Tables summarizing the differential diagnosis of interstitial and airspace diseases and most helpful diagnostic features on HRCT
- Diagnostic algorithms
- Illustrations of normal anatomy and variants on HRCT, for help in distinguishing between normal and abnormal findings
High-Resolution CT of the Lung