Publication Year: 2014
Edition: 3rd Ed.
Authors/Editor: Morrey, Bernard F.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 97
Fully updated, expanded and never better: the classic how-to on elbow surgery is now in its third edition.
Compiled by the world’s leading authority on elbow surgery, chapters address the common conditions and complications encountered by orthopaedic surgeons of all levels but from the perspectives of master surgeons. Each chapter, written in the MTOS format, opens with preoperative decision-making and progresses through patient positioning, step-by-step demonstration of procedures, results, potential complications, and postop management.
- NEW sections on complications of trauma; and non-replacement reconstructive surgery
- NEW chapters on joint replacement arthroplasty, soft tissue treatment, and fractures
- Coverage of topics including: surgical approaches, common trauma, nerve, ligament and tendon injury, and reconstructive options
- Step-by-step instructions from master orthopaedic surgeons
- Full-color intraoperative photos offer surgeon’s-eye-view of procedures, supported by x-rays, line drawings, diagrams, and B&W illustrations
Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Elbow