Publication Year: 2014
Edition: 5th Ed.
Authors/Editor: Baldor, Robert A.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
The essential practice test for those facing the ABFM exams.
Opening with the basic requirements of the ABFM Board certification process, it provides crucial background information on all three AFBM exams and their formats, describes a typical exam day, and offers excellent test-taking advice—taking the mystery out of the exam process.
- 1,800 multiple-choice questions drawn from common clinical situations, presented in ABFM-exam format
- Detailed explanation supporting each answer
- Key points highlighted throughout
- Additional reading suggestions after each correct answer
- Pictorial atlas offers clinical photographs and lab smears